Happu Ki Ultan Paltan 10th May 2023 Written Update Provided By WrittenUpdate.net
The episode of Happu Ki Ultan Paltan on May 10th, 2023 begins with Happu expressing his concerns to Manohar about not being able to take proper care of his children. Manohar inquires further, wondering why Happu seems so sad. Happu responds that he feels guilty because his son, Hritik, had to go to a psychiatrist due to his lack of attention. He decides that he needs to rectify his mistake and shower his love on Hritik.
Happu Ki Ultan Paltan 10th May 2023 Episode Highlights:
These are the key highlights from Happu Ki Ultan Paltan 10th May 2023 Written Update. You Can Go Through These Highlights To Know More About <> Written Update.
- The episode starts with Happu feeling sad about not being able to take care of his kids and decides to shower love on Hritik.
- Resham Pal tells Happu that if he learns from his mistakes, he might get Resham Pal’s post one day.
- Happu and Manohar get an invite to join the Minister, but Happu declines as he wants to go to Hritik’s school.
- Happu goes to Hritik’s school and meets Master ji, who complains about Hritik’s mischievous behavior.
- Hritik reveals that he wrote Master ji’s number as a friend’s number and apologizes to Happu.
- Happu takes Hritik to the bird sanctuary and then to their home.
- Ranbir and Chamchi suspect Hritik of stealing money from Happu’s wallet.
- Rajjo scolds them and feeds Hritik, who goes to his room.
- Ranbir talks to Chamchi and Kat about Hritik’s behavior, and they overhear him talking to a psychiatrist about being neglected.
- Kat informs Happu, Rajjo, Beni, and Vimlesh that Ranbir is also depressed.
- Happu and Rajjo talk about how they need to pay more attention to their kids’ emotional well-being.
Happu Ki Ultan Paltan 10th May 2023 Detailed Written Update:
Resham Pal, overhearing their conversation, chimes in, saying that if Happu can learn from his mistakes, he might get Resham Pal’s post one day. He then invites Happu and Manohar to join the Minister, but Happu declines, stating that he needs to go to Hritik’s school.
Upon arriving at Hritik’s school, Happu meets with Master ji, who complains about Hritik’s mischievous behavior. Master ji explains that Hritik has written his number as a railway inquiry number, causing Master ji to receive numerous calls that have nothing to do with railway inquiries. Happu, realizing the severity of the situation, tells Hritik that he needs to take responsibility for his actions.
Hritik apologizes to Happu and explains that he wrote the number as a promise to his friend. Happu then takes Hritik to the bird sanctuary, where they spend some quality time together, before heading home.
When they reach home, Ranbir and Chamchi express their suspicion that Hritik has stolen money from Happu’s wallet. Rajjo overhears and scolds them, telling them that they should not lie about their brother. She then feeds Hritik, who goes to his room.
Meanwhile, Ranbir talks to Chamchi and Kat about Hritik’s behavior. They overhear him talking to a psychiatrist about being neglected and feeling unloved, which deeply concerns them.
Kat informs Happu, Rajjo, Beni, and Vimlesh that Ranbir is also depressed, which prompts Happu and Rajjo to reflect on their parenting. They realize that they need to pay more attention to their children’s emotional well-being and make sure they feel loved and supported.
In the end, Happu and Rajjo come to the realization that showering their children with material possessions is not enough, and that they need to provide them with emotional support as well. The episode ends on a thoughtful note, leaving viewers with a message about the importance of nurturing one’s children’s emotional health.