Pandya Store 11th May 2023 Written Update Provided By WrittenUpdate.net
The 11th May 2023 episode of Pandya Store started with Dhara revealing a piece of big news to the family. She announced that Shweta was pregnant, which made Shweta and Krish very emotional. Prerna was seen checking Shweta’s medical reports on her phone and getting upset upon seeing negative results. Shweta distributed sweets to everyone and asked them to celebrate the good news.
Pandya Store 11th May 2023 Episode Highlights:
These are the key highlights from Pandya Store 11th May 2023 Written Update. You Can Go Through These Highlights To Know More About Pandya Store 11th May 2023 Written Update.
- The episode starts with Dhara announcing that Shweta is pregnant.
- Shweta gets emotional and hugs Krish while Prerna checks her medical reports on her phone.
- Shweta distributes sweets and asks everyone to have them.
- Shweta asks everyone to do her aarti, but Dhara turns away.
- Shweta stumbles, and Raavi tells her to take care.
- Gautam and Shiva go to the hospital to check Shweta’s reports.
- They see that the reports are positive, and Prerna gets upset and leaves.
- Shweta asks Krish to go to the temple with her, and she assures him that Dhara will soon accept the pregnancy.
- Suman scolds the kids for eating non-veg kababs and asks them to bathe in cow dung as punishment.
- Prerna packs her bags and tells Krish that she has no reason to stay there anymore.
- Krish pleads with her not to leave and expresses his love for her.
- Suman asks Shiva to bring a bucket of cow dung, and Raavi and Rishita worry about the kids’ skin sensitivity.
- Dhara looks worried about the situation at home.
Pandya Store 11th May 2023 Detailed Written Update:
Shweta then requested everyone to do her aarti, but Dhara turned away from her. Shweta stumbled, and Raavi reminded her to take care of herself. Gautam and Shiva went to the hospital to check Shweta’s reports, and upon seeing positive results, Prerna got upset and left the hospital. Shweta tried to console Krish, saying that Dhara would soon accept her pregnancy.
Meanwhile, Suman scolded the kids for eating non-veg kababs and asked them to bathe in cow dung as punishment. The kids were worried, and Raavi and Rishita expressed their concerns about the kids’ skin sensitivity. Prerna, feeling dejected, packed her bags and told Krish that she had no reason to stay there anymore. Krish pleaded with her not to leave and expressed his love for her.
Suman asked Shiva to bring a bucket of cow dung, and Raavi and Rishita worried about the kids’ well-being. Dhara looked worried about the situation at home and seemed to be deep in thought.
The episode was a rollercoaster ride of emotions, with the news of Shweta’s pregnancy bringing joy to the family, but Prerna’s sadness and Suman’s harsh punishment bringing the mood down. The show seems to be setting up for a lot of drama in the upcoming episodes, and it will be interesting to see how the story unfolds.