Na Umar Ki Seema Ho 11th May 2023 Written Update Provided By WrittenUpdate.net
The episode of Na Umar Ki Seema Ho, which aired on May 11th, 2023, began with Dev looking at his shirt and thinking about ironing it. Vidhi saw him and offered to do it for him, but he declined and mentioned that the shirt had already torn due to excessive washing. Vidhi then suggested that he had a lot of clothes and that she could find a new one for him. However, when she tried to find another shirt, she found that one had a stain, and the other was missing a button. She then began to cry, feeling bad about not being able to provide for Dev.
Na Umar Ki Seema Ho 11th May 2023 Episode Highlights:
These are the key highlights from Na Umar Ki Seema Ho’s 11th May 2023 Written Update. You Can Go Through These Highlights To Know More About Na Umar Ki Seema Ho 11th May 2023 Written Update.
- Dev and Vidhi have a conversation about household chores.
- Commissioner calls Amba and tells her that their work is done.
- Durga Devi orders a raid on Balghar.
- Satyavati is teaching dance to the kids when they hear the police siren.
- Vidhi tells Chitra that she can give her statement to the Police.
- Durga Devi sees Amba standing and comments on her influence.
- Vidhi requests Durga Devi if they can go inside and talk as the children are present.
- Priya tells Yogesh that she supported Amba and him but is scared for Simmy and herself.
- Yogesh tells Priya that he will help her get her POA back from Amba.
- Chitra reveals that she feels safe in her mother’s house and does not want to return to Balghar.
- Durga Devi tells Amba to stay away from Chitra and says that a case can be filed against her for domestic violence.
- Chitra decides to stay at her mother’s house, and Durga Devi allows it.
Na Umar Ki Seema Ho 11th May 2023 Detailed Written Update:
Dev tried to comfort her by telling her that her support was everything he needed and that he didn’t mind washing his clothes himself. He then remarked that their mornings were always beautiful because he saw the evolving sun in Vidhi’s eyes.
Meanwhile, Amba received a call from the Commissioner, who informed her that their work was done. Vidhi then approached Chitra and told her that she could give a statement to the police, but it was entirely up to her. Chitra, however, decided to stay at her mother’s house because she felt safe there.
Durga Devi ordered a raid on Balghar and arrived there with her team. Satyavati was teaching dance to the children when they heard the police siren. Amba, who was waiting outside, saw the police arrive. Vidhi approached Durga Devi and requested that they go inside to talk since there were children present. Durga Devi agreed, and they went inside.
While this was happening, Priya spoke with Yogesh and mentioned that she supported Amba and him but was scared for herself and Simmy. She went on to say that Amba had taken her POA by cheating, and Yogesh suggested that they could work on getting it back from Amba.
As the conversation continued, Chitra revealed that she did not want to return to Balghar because she felt safe at her mother’s house. Durga Devi then told Amba to stay away from Chitra and said that a case could be filed against her for domestic violence. Chitra decided to stay at her mother’s house, and Durga Devi allowed it.
Overall, the episode was filled with tense moments as Durga Devi’s raid on Balghar put everyone on edge. However, the episode ended with a sense of relief as Chitra found a safe place to stay away from the Balghar controversy.