Anupama 13th May 2023 Written Update Provided By WrittenUpdate.net
The 13th May 2023 episode of Anupama begins with Anupama praying to God for her success as she stands in front of Gurumaa Malti Devi, the renowned classical dancer. Anupama is nervous and anxious about her upcoming dance performance in front of Gurumaa.
Anupama 13th May 2023 Episode Highlights:
These are the key highlights from Anupama 13th May 2023 Written Update. You Can Go Through These Highlights To Know More About Anupama 13th May 2023 Written Update.
- Anupama prays for success in front of Gurumaa Malti Devi
- Leela receives a call from Panditji about Samar and Dimple’s wedding date
- The family decides to postpone the wedding for a year or have it within a month
- Vanraj suggests seeking Anuj’s help for the wedding expenses
- Nakul introduces himself to Anupama as Gurumaa’s follower and takes her to meet her
- Anupama meets Gurumaa and impresses her with her love for dance
- Pakhi tells Barkha about Anupama’s admission to Gurumaa’s dance school and Anuj attending the wedding
- Barkha thinks that Anupama’s dance classes will keep her away from Anuj
- Anupama gets nervous as Gurumaa asks her to dance in front of her
- Leela calls Anupama repeatedly and gets angry when she doesn’t answer
- Gurumaa gives Anupama 5 minutes to prove herself
- Anupama stands tensed and anxious before performing for Gurumaa
Anupama 13th May 2023 Detailed Written Update:
Meanwhile, Leela receives a call from Panditji informing her about the wedding muhurat of Samar and Dimple, which is fixed after a month. The family discusses the situation, and Kinjal says Vanraj should recover from his illness by then. Vanraj assures everyone that he will be well within a month. Leela suggests that they postpone the wedding for a year so that Samar can gain some clarity in life. But Panditji has said that the wedding should either be within a month or after a year.
The family decides to make arrangements within a month and seek Anuj’s help to manage the wedding expenses. However, Vanraj says that Samar is their son, and they will manage the expenses themselves. He suggests informing Anupama about the wedding preparations, and Hasmukh agrees but decides not to force her into involvement.
Kinjal congratulates Samar, and she gets teary-eyed with joy for her BFF and BIL’s wedding. Meanwhile, a man named Nakul introduces himself to Anupama as Gurumaa’s follower and offers to take her to meet her.
Anupama meets Gurumaa and is mesmerized seeing her dance with her students on an energetic song. Anupama loudly claps after the performance, and Gurumaa looks at her. Anupama touches Gurumaa’s feet, and Gurumaa stops her, saying she doesn’t know her. Anupama tells her that she is her student even without meeting her and learned dance by watching her dance. Gurumaa questions her if she really is her student, and Anupama replies that a relationship can only be made by meeting.
Gurumaa wipes her face with an embroidered kerchief and sits down. Anupama excitedly offers her a hand-embroidered kerchief as guru dakshina (fees), but Gurumaa says that guru dakshina should be of the guru’s choice. Anupama agrees and expresses her admiration and respect for Gurumaa.
Pakhi returns home happy and tells Barkha that Anupama has got admission to Gurumaa’s dance school. Barkha is surprised, and Pakhi explains that anything can happen in life. Barkha thinks that it’s good that Anuj won’t be returning. But Pakhi tells her that Anuj will attend Samar and Dimple’s wedding after a month.
Adhik gets furious hearing his sister’s insult, but Pakhi shuts his mouth with a fitting reply, raging him even more. Meanwhile, Gurumaa asks Anupama to dance. Anupama gets even more nervous, but Gurumaa assures her that a woman dances in a closed room and feels happy. Leela repeatedly calls Anupama but gets angry when she doesn’t pick up the call. She starts cussing her, as usual.
Gurumaa continues her speech, saying that Anupama has five minutes to prove herself. Anupama stands tensed and anxious before performing for Gurumaa.